Monday 25 July 2011

Love Tattoos



Thanks for stopping by.
Sorry I’ve been kinda lame with my posts but here’s a brand new mix for you to download and keep forever.

Hopefully ya’ll like this one as much as my “Can’t wait for Summer” mix..
I received mad love for that mix, thank you very much, I love you all..

Last month I was invited to play at the amazing “Hot Boy Dancing Spot” Glastonbury party which took place the last night of the festival in the Bloc 9 field as party of NYC Download.

I had a truly magical time with old and new friends, without a doubt this will be one festival I will always hold close to my heart.

As some of you may also know, I recently jumped on the hot seat and got inked up.
This is something I’ve wanted to do for many years and I’m sure this is only the start of journey into world of body art….

This mix has been inspired by my epic experience at Glastonbury and my
Love Affair with Tattoo’s (preferably on hot girls).

Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment